Choose Health & Wellbeing
Good emotional wellbeing and mental health is needed to enjoy life, achieve and successfully grown into adulthood.
If you need help or support, you can search for youth services in Croydon using the links below.
Health & Wellbeing
Reaching Higher’s mentoring programme pairs young people with a trained mentor. Across a 6 month period you will work through a personal development plan aimed at achieving a particular goal or objective in a young person’s life. The programme is aimed at 13-18 year olds. Find out more at https://www.reachinghigher.org.uk/mentoring-opportunities
Mental health support
Who can help me feel happier? Find local services that can help you achieve a better mental wellbeing at https://www.justbecroydon.org/be-happy/feeling-down/
For when you just want to talk
Off the Record Youth Counselling provides free, independent and professional counselling for 14-25 year-olds in the Croydon area.
Tel: 020 8251 0251 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @talkotr
For fun things to do:
- Goldcrest Youth Hub, Goldcrest Way, New Addington, Croydon CR0 0PL
- Winterbourne Youth Centre, Winterbourne Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 7QT
- Samuel Coleridge Taylor Centre, 194 Selhurst Road, SE25 6XX
- Legacy youth zone – coming soon! Whitehorse Road, Thornton Heath.
- The Reaching Higher Football Academy is a FREE turn up and play football academy welcoming young people aged 11 – 18 years old.
For other services for young people in Croydon see https://youngcroydon.org.uk/chequered-blog/