With Easter here, families will be looking for things to do to keep the kids amused, and Croydon has plenty on offer.
Amongst many other things, eight free-fun days will run at locations across the borough between Monday 3 April and Saturday 15 April.
These are organised by Play Place in partnership with the council and will include games, padded sumo suits, arts and crafts, Easter basket making, sports, and much more.
The dates, times and locations are:
• Monday 3 April: Wayside Café, Fieldway (11am – 1pm)
• Monday 3 April: Tollers Lane Ball Court (2pm – 4pm)
• Thursday 6 April: Shrublands games area (11am – 1pm)
• Monday 10 April: Regina Road, SE25 (11am – 1pm)
• Wednesday 12 April: Longheath estate play area (11am – 1pm)
• Thursday 13 April: Handcroft Road play area (11am – 1pm)
• Thursday 13 April: Waddon, The Propellor (2.30pm – 4.30pm)
• Saturday 15 April: Old Lodge Lane Baptist Church (2pm – 4pm)
In addition to these, Addington Park will be staging its annual Fun Day on Wednesday 5 April from 1pm – 4pm. Wristbands for this event are available for just £3.
Other family-friendly activities happening in and around Croydon over the next two weeks that might find their way into your diary can be found here on Netmums.
The list includes the new Real Madrid soccer school being run at The Cedars school off Coombe Road, Barracudas Activity Day Camps, The Sporting Steps Easter Holiday Camp at St Mary’s primary school, the Wild Ones Forest School, and much more.
For the adults there’s also plenty on offer in the evenings and at weekends, and a comprehensive listings guide can be found at What’s On In Croydon.
The guide includes live music, theatre, comedy, films and art exhibitions.